Shire Hampton Summerhouse
Delivery Lead Time: 7 Weeks
The summerhouse walls and floor is constructed from high-grade tongue and groove cladding, on a sturdy 34mm square framing, and the roof from OSB. This summerhouse comes in a dip-treated basecoat which can be painted over with your choice of colour upon installation. For added peace of mind the timber is high-quality pine and FSC approved, so you can be confident it has been sourced responsibly and is built to last.
- Large, fully glazed double doors – Offering easy access to the summerhouse, the doors can be opened wide on warm days.
- Designed to fit corners – A great way of adding more personality and making the most of unused patio or garden corner space.
- Quality FSC-approved pine – Built to last, the timber construction is sourced responsibly and looks great.
- FSC approved timber
- Constructed on 34mm square framing
- Clad with planed 12mm tongue and groove boards
- OSB roof
- Supplied in dip-treated basecoat
- Colour: Honey brown
- Guarantee: 1 year
|7X7||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
|8X8||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
All measurements are approximate and the Shire summerhouses are made from metric measurements. We would recommend that the base is at least 50mm bigger in each direction.
Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.