Rowlinson Traditional Pressure Treated Lap Gate 6x3
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Ideal for use alongside the Traditional pressure treated lap fence panels, this Lap Gate gives you the perfect entry point into your garden. Constructed from FSC certified timber, this gate keeps the traditional, yet popular waney edge board appearance. Hinges can be attached to either side of the gate, so regardless of design of your entrance point to your garden this gate would be suitable.
The timber has been pressure treated to help protect it from rot. The timber is immersed in an environmentally friendly preservative, which under high pressure and vacuum is forced deep into the wood. The helps preserve the timber for several years from insects, fungal decay and rot.
Delivery Lead Time: 7 Days
- Pressure Treated Timber
- Traditional Waney Edge Boards
- Natural Timber Finish
- Can Be Hung On Either Side
- Fixings not included.
- Kerbside Delivery
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)|
Delivery charges apply to the following post codes, please call us to enquire:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)