Rowlinson Dartmouth Swing Seat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
This dual purpose product is both a swing seat and an arbour, all combined into one package! The Dartmouth Swing Seat features open timber lattice sides which helps to give a light airy feel. The back of this garden arbour is open for the seat to move. Rowlinson's also recommend leaving 600mm in front and behind the seat to allow for the seat swing. .
The Dartmouth swing seat arbour is manufactured from FSC certified timber and is supplied in sectional form. The arbour is provided with all fixings required and comprehensive instructions for the product’s assembly. Each Rowlinson's’ Dartmouth Arbour is supplied pressure treated against rot and will arrive with a natural timber finish. It can be painted or stained by the customer if required. No paints or stains are supplied with this product
This product has to be secured to a solid base and is supplied with galvanised base fittings.
Delivery Lead Time: 14 Days
- 2 Seater Swing Seat Arbour
- Supplied with Galvanised Base Fittings (Rust Resistant)
- Pressure Treated Against Rot
- Natural Timber Finish
- Allow 600mm in Front and Behind the Seat to Allow for Seat Swing
- This Product Must be Secured to a Solid Base
- FSC® Certified Softwood
- Easy to follow Assembly instructions
- Kerbside Delivery
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
Delivery charges apply to the following post codes, please call us to enquire:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)