BE Pressure Whirl-A-Way, 24" Stainless Steel Flat Surface Cleaner
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Delivery Lead Time: 3 Days
- Powerful flat surface cleaner: Able to clean flat surfaces quickly and evenly
- Large 24" stainless steel head: Saves you a huge amount of time
- 4000psi maximum pressure: Can be used with a large variety of pressure washers
- Get a perfect finish: Prevents zebra-striping and streaking
- Tough nylon brush skirt: Keeps debris and overspray contained
- 4 non-marking castors: Glade easily over flat surfaces for uniform cleaning
- Comfortable to use: Ergonomic twin handles for easy movement and built-in trigger for fingertip control
- Covered by Hyundai 12 months warranty.
The #85.403.010 Whirlaway cleans flat surfaces such as patios, driveways and pavements quickly, easily, and evenly when coupled with a high powered pressure washer. A commercial grade accessory, when used along with a power washer, to clean large flat surfaces such as long driveways or industrial properties. A rugged machine, set on sturdy wheels and castors, it features a hover action, which is ideal for cleaning aggregate, stamped concrete and other flat surfaces. This flat surface cleaner prevents what is sometimes known as zebra striping or streaking, and increases your cleaning time by up to sixty percent over a regular nozzle. This model has water flow out the front away from the user and zero wall clearance cleaning. Easy to handle frame is designed for less operator fatigue. To add to the overall quality and lifespan of the cleaner head, it is made of a stainless steel construction. It has a durable nylon brush skirt & 4 non marking casters, and the cleaner head, which uses a welded steel two arm rotary bar is rated to a maximum of 4000PSI with a recommended flow rate of between 10 to 12l/pm, which means it can be coupled with a large variety of commercial pressure washers, including most of the Honda-powered pressure washer range from BE Pressure.
|Min Operating Pressure||3600psi|
|Max Operating Pressure||4000psi|
|Max Water Inlet Temperature||82°C|
|Min Flow Rate Litres/Minute||15|
|Max Flow Rate Litres/Minute||30.4|
Delivery charges apply to the following post codes, please call us to enquire:
AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, IV3-40, KW1-14, PA20-40, PH19-40, PH50, IV41-51, IV55-56, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles.