BE Pressure Whirl-A-Way 20" Stainless Steel Flat Surface Cleaner
Delivery Lead Time: 3 Days
- Powerful flat surface cleaner: Able to clean flat surfaces quickly and evenly
- Large 20" stainless steel head: Saves you a huge amount of time
- 4000psi maximum pressure: Can be used with a large variety of pressure washers
- Get a perfect finish: Prevents zebra-striping and streaking
- Tough nylon brush skirt: Keeps debris and overspray contained
- 4 swivel castors: Glade easily over flat surfaces for uniform cleaning
- Comfortable to use: Ergonomic twin handles for easy movement and built-in trigger for fingertip control
- Covered by Hyundai 12 months warranty.
BE Pressure's 20" Whirlaway is the ideal surface cleaner for any professional or regular domestic user looking for deeper and more comprehensive cleaning options. This Whirlaway cleans flat surfaces quickly, easily, and evenly. It features a hover action, which is ideal for cleaning aggregate, stamped concrete and other flat surfaces, this flat surface cleaner prevents what is sometimes known as zebra striping or streaking, and increases your cleaning time over a regular nozzle. A commercial grade accessory, when used along with a power washer, to clean large flat surfaces such as long driveways or industrial properties. A rugged machine, set on sturdy wheels and castors. Inside the stainless steel head is a two-pronged rotary bar which is rated to a maximum of 4000PSI and we recommend a minimum flow rate of between 10 to 12 l/pm for effective cleaning, which means it can be coupled with a large variety of commercial pressure washers, including most of the Honda-powered pressure washer range from BE Pressure. Now a world-renowned brand in it's own right, the 'Whirlaway' range covers all bases for a variety of uses and this washer is a rugged enough machine for industrial and commercial application. The durable cover eliminates over-spray & damage to surrounding area.
|Max Operating Pressure
|Max Water Inlet Temperature
|Max Flow Rate Litres/Minute
Delivery charges apply to the following post codes, please call us to enquire:
AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, IV3-40, KW1-14, PA20-40, PH19-40, PH50, IV41-51, IV55-56, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles.