BE Pressure 30" Stainless Steel Whirlaway - 5000PSI Flat Surface Cleaner With Castors
elivery Lead Time: 3 Days
- Industrial-sized flat surface cleaner: Able to clean flat surfaces quickly and evenly
- Extra-large 30" stainless steel head: Saves you a huge amount of time
- 5000psi maximum pressure: Can be used with a large variety of pressure washers
- Get a perfect finish: Prevents zebra-striping and streaking
- Tough nylon brush skirt: Keeps debris and overspray contained
- 4 rubber-wheeled castors: Glade easily over flat surfaces for uniform cleaning
- Comfortable to use: Ergonomic twin handles for easy movement and built-in trigger for fingertip control
- Covered by Hyundai 12 months warranty.
The 85.403.032 is a large industrial sized flat surface cleaner from BE Pressure. Perfect for large scale professional cleaning the 30" stainless steel head offer a deeper and more comprehensive clean. Efficiently cleaning 1000's of metres of flat surfaces quickly, more easily and evenly the 85.403.032 whirlaway features a hover action, ideal for cleaning aggregate, stamped concrete and other flat surfaces. Preventing what is sometimes known as zebra striping or streaking the 85.403.032 increases your cleaning time over a regular nozzle. Perfect for commercial projects from cleaning large patios, driveways and pavements the 85.403.032 features a tough nylon skirt, 3 nozzle rotary arm and 4 rubber wheeled castor's. Designed to be operated with cold water pressure washers. Made of a tri-arm stainless steel construction the cleaning head uses a welded steel rotary bar is rated to a maximum of 5000PSI with a recommended flow rate of 36L/pm, which means it can be coupled with a large variety of commercial grade pressure washers.
IN THE BOX: 85.403.032 Flat Surface Cleaner & User Manual
|Min Operating Pressure
|Max Operating Pressure
|Max Water Inlet Temperature
|Min Flow Rate Litres/Minute
|Max Flow Rate Litres/Minute
Delivery charges apply to the following post codes, please call us to enquire:
AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, IV3-40, KW1-14, PA20-40, PH19-40, PH50, IV41-51, IV55-56, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles.